Get your game face on: with this exercise game, Monday Night Football is Now Monday Night FITball
With our Monday Night Fitball game, you can enjoy your football and have your fitness, too!
Here’s why we think our exercise game, Monday Night Fitball, is the best thing since cupcakes (okay, well that may be hyperbole, but just go along with it):
- You can turn an event typically focused on beer and fried foods into a fun, healthy experience. By all means, enjoy the traditional snacks, but health-ify the night by adding in some endorphin-pumping activities!
- Do you get a little bored with football? Monday Night Fitball will keep you engaged with the game–making it much more exciting!
- You won’t have to choose the game over the gym or vice versa. Our plan does it for you!
- You’ll be empathically sweating with the players on the field–making you the ultimate fan. Go you! (We recommend some eye black, too.)
- If you’re participating in the #in30 monthly fitness challenge, you’ll do double time and knock out some of your reps!
Here are a few helpful links to get you going with these exercises:
How to do a bicycle crunch (start video at 6:30)
By using this site, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Stonewear Designs and its affiliates from any claims of injury or harm that you incur.